Friday 18 October 2013

Yoga Update

Since I'm such a party animal (cough), I'm spending my Friday night in, sipping on "mint slice" tea and relaxing. So... I wasn't lying when I said the ANZAC biscuits were addictive - I had to will myself to not eat the whole lot today! 

It's my 4th day in a row of doing yoga and I'm super proud of myself. I'm actually noticing tone in my arms ALREADY! Today I did this sequence I found in Women's Health magazine. I had to write down on the page when to inhale and exhale whilst doing the sun salutation, but I'm getting the hang of it gradually.

I've found that I'm more likely to do other body weight exercises (like plies and donkey kicks) after I've finished my yoga sequence - I guess it gets me in the mood for it and warmed up. I can't believe I'm saying this, after so many years of saying yoga was boring and useless, but now I really do love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment